An extinct world brought back to life with Google Arts & Culture
August 22, 2019 – 07:22 am
We wanted to give you a glimpse of how these colossal creatures actually looked. So we worked with ecologists, paleontologists and biologists to put virtual skin and flesh on the preserved skeletons. From the size of the eye to the position of the snout and the bend of the neck, the texture and creases of the skin were all painstakingly recreated, and verified by a team of scientists. For the best experience, use a viewer like Google Cardboard to look the beast in the eye.
In addition to the VR experiences, this global exhibition of natural history has plenty more for experts and armchair explorers alike:
- Explore the diversity of nature from the Lion fish to the Paradise Birdwing and learn from birds about the art of flirting.
- View 3, 000 species on display in one giant cabinet or find out how our own predecessors may have looked.
- With Street View, walk around dinosaurs in New York, explore 30+ natural history museums from to Australia to Russia and even go underwater with turtles in Brazil.
The free collection opens today at g.co/naturalhistory and through the Google Arts & Culture mobile app on iOS and Android. And if you’re a teacher, there are more than 20 new Google Expeditions waiting for you and your classroom to discover. We hope you enjoy this journey through the history of nature as much as we do.
History: Greatest Ancient Civilization History: (History Rome, Romans, Egypt, SPQR, Aztec, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, Julius Caesar, Jesus, Muhammed, Alexander the Great)
Jigsaw Puzzle - Aztec Calendar 500 Pc By Dowdle Folk Art
Toy (Dowdle Folk Art)
- THE IMAGINATION COLLECTION. Let your imagination run wild.
- ENJOY THE PROCESS OF BUILDING THIS 500 PIECE PUZZLE measuring out to be 16 X 20 inches.
- COLLECTABLE PUZZLES FEATURING LOCATIONS from around the world. These collector painting help you feel part of the culture. From Islands to Mountains, from Sports...
- MADE IN AMERICA (USA). Made of a Blue Chip Board that is imported from Holland. High quality puzzle cardboard.
- INCLUDES SPECIAL HIDDEN CULTURAL and city based references and jokes. Use your brain. Enhance your dexterity. Can you spot the people, jokes and messages hidden...
StyleBox - for New Apple iPhone 6(4.7-Inch) World Geography Pattern hard case (a5)
- 100% Brand New,High Quality
- Perfectly protect your phone from the scratch and shock
- Protects your mobile phone against scratches, dirt, fingerprints and other daily damages.
- Use this case to reduce the chance of signal loss.
- StyleBox (TM) To provide quality goods
What does the aztec map stand for.
Map for chapter on the Americas during the Middle Ages. Anything else we can help you with today? for now!